Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
  • Pages:
FS2005 Sales ( Updated 5/8/17)
Topic Started: Aug 13 2014, 10:09 PM (13,949 Views)
fs2005
Member Avatar

Re-re-edited 5/8/17 All items for sale in final 2/3 pages of this thread

***Re editted 18/6/15 to reflect current availability and price cuts .Just read post number #38 on page 2 please (Will be at IPMS meetings more than likely )***

Revell 1/144 F104 Starfighter Luftwaffe giftset with brush , paints , glue 6 Euro

Mirage boxing of HNoMS St Albans 1/400 ten euro

Airfix 1/72 P51B Hun Hunter Texas decal sheet about 10-20% cut out with blade - mostly straight bars of while from wing roots ( easily masked and painted) and the aircraft nose art 'text' .Stars n Bars and main markings present 4 euro

Airfix 1/72 old mould Spitfire Mk1 complete .'Brown' camo painted on upper wings and fuselage and yellow on prop tips .( wipe off with white spirits / oven cleaner etc ?) 3.50 euro

Edit HAVE TWO OF THE ABOVE NOW -one in good condition in Marks and Spencers 'gift set' boxing with brush , paint , glue .Fiver for that or 7.50 the pair of old mould Mk1 Spits)

Matchbox 1/72 Me262 ( one or two bits missing - intake /exhaust of one engine ?) 4 euro

Matchbox 1/72 Lysander complete 9.99 euro

Airfix 1/76 Chi Ha Japanese tank new mint 4 euro

Revell RJ85/BAE 146 ( more details in for sale section ) 14 euro ( includes free (Revell?) DC6 decal sheet

Swann Morton scalpel blade handles -3 euro- ( two available -mint unused) ( No. 3 - with ruler design on handle ) and 10A blades in packs of five. (1 euro)

Ship Models from Kits: Basic and Advanced Techniques for Small Scales 9.99

Hobbyboss Eurofighter Typhoon 1/72 ( 'easybuild' style kit with fuselage as single piece , the weapons , wheels etc are on a separate sprue though and its moulded nicely enough 8 Euro (with free Air International magazine featuring massive content -47 pages- on Eurofighter ops in Libya)

Hasegawa 1/144 YS11 maritime prop patrol plane in sealed factory cellophane .10 euro

Revell 1/144 Avro RJ85 (aka BAE 146) airliner 14 euro and a free bonus DC6 sheet.

Can be collected at IPMS meeting etc they go straight into to your hands ( bypassing Mrs at front door etc!) and you've saved on postage !

Paypal /postage (at cost) no probs.
Edited by fs2005, Aug 5 2017, 03:57 PM.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Prenton
Member Avatar

John

Re the Revell Avro RJ85 kits. Any chance you could put up photos of the box, or let me know what are the revell kit nos. for the two ones you have? (I understand that one boxing has lots of erros, but later ones fixed the errors). Also, what are the markings for the two kits - ie what airlines?

Thanks,

Philip
"To boldly go..."

Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

fs2005
Member Avatar

Hi Philip ,Im working on pics but the sealed (dished) boxed one is a 04205 and the sealed bagged one is a 04208 (a quick glance at sprues reveals no horrors) .There are two loose sets of instructions and two loose sets of decals as well as the sealed box.Id imagine this must be close to the RJ85(I always called them BAE 146s)fans ultimate bundle!And the free DC6 decals are a nice bonus .

Photobucket isnt really cooperating this afternoon .First pic is an old one of the lot .

Posted Image

End of sealed box one

Posted Image

Sprue of sealed bagged one

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Note the two loose sets of decals are both Revell issue

Photobucket seems to be taking a dislike to a random fraction of my pics for no apparent reason .

Anyway heres a couple more

Posted Image

The decal set -free with first RJ85(s) purchased.

Posted Image

The sealed boxed kit.

Posted Image

Two sets of instructions !You can never have enough!

Posted Image

Edited by fs2005, Aug 14 2014, 04:38 PM.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Prenton
Member Avatar

Hi John - that info is fine. :>

It's the Lufthansa and Swiss (?) one that I'm after, not the Fly Be and Eurowings (?) one - so (so far as I can see) that means the bagged rather than the boxed version.

So if you can bring it with you to the Dublin Chapter meeting on August 23rd, that's fine - I'll have the cash with me. (I won't need the bonus decals, thanks, so give that to whoever offers for the other one (or to anyone you wish). I would have no plane to put them on...

Thanks,

Philip
"To boldly go..."

Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

fs2005
Member Avatar

That's great Philip thanks .I will put aside the bag , Lufthansa decals and a set of instructions . If Im not at next meeting I will either drop them into your house or see you at D4 ( Edit D3!)
Edited by fs2005, Aug 15 2014, 09:31 AM.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Parkadge
Member Avatar

John I'll take the Aston Martin and the Alfa Romeo. I'll get them off you at the next meeting if that's ok?
Pat McGrath

Work to become not to acquire

Posted Image

fs2005
Member Avatar

Thats great Pat , thanks .Call it 22 -multiple purchase discount .Have you checked out the driver and passenger in the Alfa? -you'll love them!

Surely the most dapper couple in 1/32 plastic .

Posted Image
Edited by fs2005, Aug 15 2014, 03:08 PM.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Parkadge
Member Avatar

Cheers John. they look pretty cool alright
Pat McGrath

Posted Image

fs2005
Member Avatar

Airfix 1/72 Lightning .Slightly tatty (due to rough shipping) box opened for a look but bags sealed , decals etc all there. 12 Euro

Posted Image

Airfix Harrier GR7a / GR9a three options ,two grey one grey/green cammo the latter from as recently as 2010 10 Euro

Posted Image

Acdemy F15E Strike Eagle big bird with massive ground pounding ordnance (and Sparrows / AMRAAMS ?) 12 Euro

Posted Image

Hobbyboss Eurofighter Typhoon ( 'easybuild' style kit with fuselage as single piece , the weapons , wheels etc are on a separate sprue though and its moulded nicely enough 9 Euro

Posted Image

Airfix Bristol Belevedere - rare and in good condition 12 Euro

Posted Image

(All five above for 50 Euro !)
Edited by fs2005, Aug 18 2014, 10:12 PM.
Posted Image

Posted Image

fs2005
Member Avatar

Will almost certainly be at IPMS meeting this Saturday 23 Aug for 'deliveries ' .Feel free to haggle by PM !
Posted Image

Posted Image

fs2005
Member Avatar

Will definitely be in tomorrow , any final requests ?;-)
Posted Image

Posted Image

Parkadge
Member Avatar

John bring the buggati too:)
Pat McGrath

Posted Image

fs2005
Member Avatar

Original post (at top of page) edited with revised availability and price cuts .
Posted Image

Posted Image

Manxman
Member Avatar

John,

If the lightening, harrier and eagle are still available I would be interested in them. If you prepared to hold them until Novembers Dublin meeting
Pete

On the bench - What isn't 😀

Posted Image

fs2005
Member Avatar

That's grand Manxman they're yours for 30 .

Posted Image

Posted Image

Manxman
Member Avatar

Cheers, pm sent.
Pete

On the bench - What isn't 😀

Posted Image

fs2005
Member Avatar

PM not received .Resend please .
Posted Image

Posted Image

Admin

Please ensure you regularly clean out your inbox and archive folders or you will be unable to receive any mail.

fs2005
Member Avatar

Thanks for the tip , it WAS getting a bit full in there .
Posted Image

Posted Image

fs2005
Member Avatar

Re editted 21/12/14 to reflect current availability and price cuts . (Will be at IPMS meetings more than likely )

Hobbyboss Eurofighter Typhoon 1/72 ( 'easybuild' style kit with fuselage as single piece , the weapons , wheels etc are on a separate sprue though and its moulded nicely enough 8 Euro (with free Air International magazine featuring massive content -47 pages- on Eurofighter ops in Libya)

Hasegawa 1/144 YS11 maritime prop patrol plane in sealed factory cellophane .10 euro

Revell 1/144 Avro RJ85 (aka BAE 146) airliner 14 euro and a free bonus DC6 sheet.

Can be collected at IPMS meeting , D4 etc they go straight into to your hands ( bypassing Mrs at front door etc!) and you've saved on postage !

Paypal /postage (at cost) no probs.
Edited by fs2005, Dec 21 2014, 11:06 PM.
Posted Image

Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · For Sale · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: