Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
TK MAXX Christmas bargains?
Topic Started: Dec 7 2016, 05:19 PM (838 Views)
Parkadge
Member Avatar

TK MAXX in Blanchardstown have a range of Airfix kits in stock. I saw the 1/24 Hurricane and Spitfire for €35. They also have 1/32 Rommel's Halftrack and the WW1 civilian version of the omnibus both for €12.99 and the 1/72 Hawker siddeley(spelling?) for €10 I think. Last week they had HMS Belfast(can't remember what scale) and the red arrows Hawk and Gnat in 1/48. Didn't see any of them so turnover seems to be quite fast.
Pat McGrath

Work to become not to acquire

Posted Image

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Woolley
Member Avatar

Interesting!

I'll have a butcher's in the Cork branch tomorrow and report back..
Mike

Crosses & Cockades

fs2005
Member Avatar

HMS Belfast cheap would be a good ship kit to have a punt on .
Posted Image

Posted Image

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Prenton
Member Avatar

fs2005
Dec 7 2016, 09:20 PM
HMS Belfast cheap would be a good ship kit to have a punt on .
If you want ships, that is.....

P
"To boldly go..."

Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image

Woolley
Member Avatar

I think €40 was about as cheap as the 1/24 kits got when Debenhams were flogging them off in last January's sales..so €35 is a barge-in. Except for the cost of the house extension to display them in, of course.
Mike

Crosses & Cockades

fs2005
Member Avatar

TK Maxx ILAC centre have one Airfix BOB HE111 and three fighters for €28 ( check contents - box has been opened ) ( half way down one 'aisle' ) and some Airfix Afghanistan stuff .Several Quad twinsets and a Coyote (?) for a tenner each .Also 1/48 RAF personnel sets for same price ( but if you wanted them you'd get the set with 1/48 Hurri and two trucks for €15 extra from Marks .

Some nice bargains in Marks while Banba seems to be (slightly?) downsizing it's Airfix and Revell ( and getting dearer ?!)

It's a rare luxury this side of Tokyo to be able to wander around a city and browse two comprehensively stocked Tamiya retailers .
Edited by fs2005, Feb 23 2017, 04:27 PM.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Retailers · Next Topic »
Add Reply