Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Anchors aweigh
Topic Started: Jun 23 2017, 12:41 PM (493 Views)
Michael M
Member Avatar

Well, I was going to slip away quietly, but that would be rude. Brian and Filip said all that was to say , so just farewell men, thanks for the good times and fun. My e-mail is in the profile if someone wants to contact me. :wave:

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Joseph M

Sorry to see you sailing off into the sunset Twiglet, looks like you are never going to grow into that branch now. ;)
Many thanks for all the effort with the Ships GB, it was appreciated by all.
I'll be in touch.
Cheers
Joe M
Posted Image

Posted Image

Jasonb
Member Avatar

Hi Michael,

As I said in the other threads, sorry for the delay in replying to this, I was away on holidays. And I'm sorry to see you go, your excellent builds and all the advice/hassle you gave me in the Ships GB was appreciated, I've now started using oils on my usual aircraft builds, and that's all your fault! 😊

As I said in the other threads, I know there is no way for a user of the forum to cancel their own account, so I'll arrange for your account to be deactivated. If you ever want to join the Forum again, just contact me and let me know (at ipmsireland@gmail.com), and I'll activate it for you, as it's against the Forum rules for one person to have two accounts.

Thanks...
On the bench -
Revell 1:24 Porsche 962C

Completed builds -
Click here

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Check-In Desk · Next Topic »
Add Reply