Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Hannants collection at telford
Topic Started: Oct 11 2017, 07:28 PM (297 Views)
Barry
Member Avatar

I was wondering if any of the bloody good chaps heading across the pond would be as kind as to pick up an order for me from hannants if one was to place one.
Also how does it work as one has never had the need to before now...i have an account but is there a special collection at hannants section?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Joseph M

Hi Barry,
All you need is someone else picking up 'stuff' from Hannants.
It can be a pain in the arse as the Q can be a bit chaotic and time consuming. But if no one is picking up stuff I'Il pick it up for you.
I'm a bleedin Saint.
Cheers
Joe M
Posted Image

Posted Image

Barry
Member Avatar

Fair play saint joe ..thanks a million...someone else might be picking stuff up to and might be in the Q anyway???

Narayan
Member Avatar
Graham
Barry,

Since I'll be driving over I'm happy to collect your goods and bring them back. I presume I can collect them at any time so I'll just go when there isn't much of a queue. If there is a set time for collection then so be it. I'll be there all weekend so I doubt I'll miss anything.

Graham

Barry
Member Avatar

Joe and graham ...a great bunch of lads...

Many thanks gentlemen...it's nothing major..decals ..metal undercarriage..maybe resin wheels all would fit in your pocket

Dermot
Member Avatar

Barry
Oct 11 2017, 07:28 PM
I was wondering if any of the bloody good chaps heading across the pond would be as kind as to pick up an order for me from hannants if one was to place one.
Also how does it work as one has never had the need to before now...i have an account but is there a special collection at hannants section?

Barry, as far as i can remember there's a 'Collect from Teford' option when you go through the order process and select delivery details. This deducts the 10% from your order and your 'saint' just needs to collection or order number to get it.
Gallery of my Completed Builds

On the Bench
1/72 Monogram F-105G Wild Weasel Vietnam GB

Barry
Member Avatar

Thanks dermot..

Murfv
Member Avatar
Abuser Of Plastic
I am going to be placing an order for Hannants so I can pick up your order for you Barry if you like. Orders can be paid for at collection and I usually pick up my order late on the Saturday when the crowds have eased off.

Vincent
It's my hobby and I will enjoy it my way!

Non functioning photo bucket link removed!

Barry
Member Avatar

Vincent you sound like my man! Especially if you're going to the stand anyway..many thanks.. can orders be paid for on the site and then collected or do they have to be paid in person on the day?

Murfv
Member Avatar
Abuser Of Plastic
Happy to help out Barry, and if anyone else needs a Hannants pick-up at Telford let me know.
I don't know if you can pay online and them collect at the show but I sure it will tell you on the Hannants website, I always pay for my few bits when I pickup.
Vincent
It's my hobby and I will enjoy it my way!

Non functioning photo bucket link removed!

Barry
Member Avatar

Pm sent vinny

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply