Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
IPMS Ireland Newsletter 2018; Call for articles
Topic Started: Aug 2 2018, 11:52 AM (104 Views)
Merlin

Dear Members,

It's that time of year again when I am in the initial planning stages for the IPMS Ireland Newsletter 2018. Once again, I am putting out a general Call for Articles for the next edition, covering all aspects of our hobby and associated areas of interest, such as the article on The Flying Films in Ireland published in our previous edition. All articles are welcome, particularly from new contributors, and items from previous contributors will always be gratefully considered. I would ideally like to consider articles on Sci-Fi or Fantasy, Modern Military and Civilian vehicles, Aircraft, Dioramas, Ships and even Kit Reviews

The next edition will have a proposed publication date of December 2018. I would appreciate initial suggestions and expressions of interest as soon as possible and our copy deadline is October 31st for copy and photographs. I would be happy to discuss content and supply all technical requirements for copy and photos before then. Please remember that the continued success of the Newsletter is entirely down to the quality and variety of the articles and coverage of events submitted by our members.

If you feel that you have something you would like to contribute, please let me know, either by replying on this thread or by e-mail to <hanlons@clubi.ie>

Gerry Hanlon
Editor, IPMS Ireland Newsletter
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dermot
Member Avatar

Thanks Gerry.

Really enjoyed the last issue.

Will send you an email with an idea for a Sci-Fi contribution!

Cheers,
Dermot
Gallery of my Completed Builds

On the Bench - 1/72 Airfix HS-129 Tank buster

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Branch Business & Meetings · Next Topic »
Add Reply